From a Family...
"Mother was in an assisted living facility and Hospice of Northwest Ohio allowed her to stay in her own apartment."
Hospice Care in Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities
Patients living in nursing homes and assisted living facilities receive all of the same services provided to home care patients and their families. Hospice oversees each patient’s plan of care, but relies on the nursing home staff to do what family members would normally do in a home setting.
Hospice of Northwest Ohio provides hospice care and services at the following extended care facilities; and others as requested:
- Arbors at Oregon
- Arbors at Waterville
- Avalon by Otterbein, Monclova
- Avalon by Otterbein, Perrysburg
- Bowling Green Care
- Bowling Green Manor
- Communicare at Waterford Commons
- Elizabeth Scott Community
- Fairview Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Foundation Park Care Center
- Fountain View of Monroe
- Genesis Healthcare Perrysburg
- Genoa Retirement Village
- Goerlich Center
- Grand Rapids Healthcare
- Heartland Holly Glen
- Heartland of Oregon
- Heartland of Perrysburg
- Heartland of Waterville
- Heatherdowns Rehab and Residential
- Heritage Corner
- Hickory Ridge
- Kingston Care Center of Sylvania
- Lake Park
- Lakes at Monclova
- Liberty West
- Lutheran Home at Toledo
- Lutheran Home of Michigan
- Lutheran Village at Wolf Creek
- Magnum Health - Monroe
- The Manor of Perrysburg
- Merit House
- Orchard Villa
- Ottawa County Riverview Nursing Home
- Otterbein-Portage Valley Retirement Village
- Point Place Care and Rehabilitation
- Ridgewood Manor
- Spring Meadows
- Sunshine, Inc.
- Swan Creek Retirement Village
- Swan Pointe
- Ursuline Care Center
- Whitehouse Country Manor
- Wood Haven Health Care
- Wood Lane of Bowling Green
If you have questions about a specific facility, please call our admission department.
Click here to learn about costs and insurance coverage for nursing home patients who receive hospice care.
To discuss possible hospice care for a patient who currently resides in – or may be transferred to – one of these facilities, contact our Admission Department at 419-661-4001.